[Amc-list] Northwest Transmission Parts... great supplier!

[Amc-list] Northwest Transmission Parts... great supplier!

I've said it before, the measure of a good shop is what they
do when things go wrong.

So it took a half dozen calls to get all the parts needed to
rebuild my Twin Stick T-96 with overdrive. They were patient
to the end (paying cash helps I suppose).

I got the whole trans together last week, went fairly well. But
when I got to the end, the very last part -- rear U-joint yoke
seal -- was missing. In the rebuilt kit was the wrong seal,
presumably for a non-OD trans. Called them last Tuesday.

Not only did they simply send me the right part(s), no charge,
John said they like their kits to be accurate, and will go
check their kit put-up and correct the error for the future.

This, for an unwanted trans, I bet they don't sell 10 kits a
year for this trans. Now THAT is a good shop!

Northwest Transmission Parts
http://nwtparts.com
800-327-1955
Winchester OH

PS: The rear seal is no longer available, so they've substituted
a more modern part.