Re: [Amc-list] In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is a

Re: [Amc-list] In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is a

Wow, between my dad, my brother in law and I we have 16 vehicles (18 if you count the farm tractors) and of those vehicles 4 have current tabs and 1 has collector plates. (list below)

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA

>From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>>

>Based on the four car limit, I have two junkyards in
>my back yard now.  Thankfully (Ha.) I'm in California.

>Joe Fulton

1966 Rambler American 220 Station Wagon (mine, collector plate)
1981 Jeep Wagoneer (mine, for sale, not registered)
1984 AMC Eagle Limited Station Wagon (mine, not registered)
1986 AMC Eagle Station Wagon (mine, currently driving)
1986 Jeep Comanche Pickup (mine, not registered, going up for sale soon)
1991 Dodge Grand Caravan (mine, not registered)
1991 Dodge Grand Caravan (mine, not registered, parts)
1967 GMC 1/2 ton Pickup (dads, currently driving)
1974 Jeep Wagoneer (dads, not registered, for sale)
1976 Jeep Wagoneer (dads, not registered, for sale)
1976 Chevy 3/4 ton Pickup (dads, not registered)
1981 Chevy 3/4 ton flat bed (dads, currently driving)
1984? Ford Mustang (brother in laws, not registered)
1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager (brother in laws, not registered)
1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager (brother in laws, currently driving)
1995 Plymouth Voyager (brother in laws, not registered, parts)
1974 Ford 1000 Tractor (dads, no registration required)
1960's Massey Ferguson Tractor (brothers, no registration required)