Re: [Amc-list] 1962 brake master cylinder

Re: [Amc-list] 1962 brake master cylinder

I had a 62 Classic.  1962 was the first year for the
dual master cylinder at AMC.  That master cylinder was
fairly rare, made by Lockheed and it had two separate
circular fill caps.  I can't remember now whether I
was able to find a rebuild kit for that master
cylinder but I found an NOS one on Ebay.  I say if
you can find a rebuild kit for your 62 part, why not
use it?

Joe Fulton