Re: [Amc-list] Audi Grem Bell Bolt Pattern

Re: [Amc-list] Audi Grem Bell Bolt Pattern

Brien,
  I remember hearing years back that it was the same engine (design) as used in the Porsche and could therefore be hopped up with Porsche parts.  Hopefully Andrew can chime in here with his technical info.

  Greg Taylor :)  <><

Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok - AMC trivia Question time:[

What is the Bell housing Bolt Pattern
for the Audi 4 in the Gremlin of 1978 - Audi-PORSCHE ?

This would be the same then as the 924-944-964 - correct ?

--

=Bt=
milnersXcoupe