Re: [Amc-list] Benefits of Evans Waterless Coolant

Re: [Amc-list] Benefits of Evans Waterless Coolant

Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Also are there other alternatives to waterless cooling? That Evans stuff is like $30 a gallon!! and I would need 5 or 6 I think.

http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart

Joe