Re: [Amc-list] SoCal Rambler Club

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:22:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] SoCal Rambler club?
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know if this club still exists?
Southern California Ramblers
c/o Mike Kozicki
11108 Reichling
Whittier, CA 90606

Thanks!
Joe

AS you already know the old SoCal Rambler club is dead and has been
for a few years now.
SoCal AMX is in the process of becoming SoCal AMC and an AMO chapter.
I advised them to also become
an AMCRC chapter also. AS some one else sited it's all about the
numbers and a dual chapters would add to the
numbers potiential plus AMCRC is stronger on the Coasts;East and West
then AMO. AMO has mostly mid central chapters, with
AMCRC having the larger share of chapter on the coasts. Point is west
of the mid-west states bordering the Mississippi
AMO has only chapters in Denver and Phoenix. While AMCRC has a strong
Northern California chapter plus a couple in the Pacific
North West, Our growing Las Vegas chapter and another AMCRC chapter
trying to form in the Phoenix area. It's just all about those
numbers. It does hurt that AMCRC has finally recognized the 1970 to
1988 AMC models either. LRDaum