[Amc-list] 64 Classic 770

There's a guy here in central Nebraska looking for a 64 Classic 770 4dr.
Would like a running car. It is for his parents 50th wedding aniversary
later this year. I offered him my 64 770 4dr, 287 v8 auto, but it has not
run for years and needs tons of work. bought it 15 yearsd ago for donor car
for my others, but money and health got in the way.
Butch Lyons