Re: [Amc-list] For Sale: 390 V8 Rods & 304 Venolia Forged Turbo/Blower P

Re: [Amc-list] For Sale: 390 V8 Rods & 304 Venolia Forged Turbo/Blower Pistons Oxford, MI

Hi Davis,
  I am still building the stroker.  The Venolia pistons were what I was going to run with the twin turbos in the AMC race car.  Since this is slated for my Jeep Grand Wagoneer in naturally aspirated form, I'm selling the pistons.

  If there is any interest in the 390 rods, I would sell them and run the I-beam or H-beam 401 rods, since they're a little longer.  I might be able to get 10:1 Venolia pistons with pins and locks for $525 from the shop I bought the original Venolias from ... and not have to mess with getting rods bushed and piston tops fly cut.

  So, my project is still a go!

  Thanks,
  Greg Taylor :)  <><

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Greg,
So what happened? I was so looking forward to reading more about your stroker 304 motor? Why the change of heart?
Davis

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.  - 1 John 5:11-12