[Amc-list] socalamx drivers

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] SoCal Rambler club?
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think it wound down and stopped existing, Mike Kozicki ran
out of energy or something and no one picked up the ball. I
went to one meet in 1997? or so... too bad for us!

There's the Socal AMX club, but they're pretty much... all AMX
all the time. Friendly though, but utterly uninterested in us
little sixes.

Tom,

I don't believe that what you wrote is very accurate. I've been a member of the socalamx group for almost three years and when we get together, whether it be the first socalamx.net show at Irwindale Raceway (where there were at least as many non-amx's as there were amx's) or the Spring Fling in the SFV many non-amx cars show up and they're all welcome, regardless of model. BTW, we're having our second annual socalamx show soon:  http://socalamxcarshow.info/index.htm.  Bring your six, eight, or whatever you've got and enjoy socal brotherhood.

Steve

It has removed 124 spam emails to date.