Re: [Amc-list] Grab your Ankels - Combustion Chamber 'Groovin'

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Bend Over & Grab your Ankles - Combustion
	Chamber 'Groovin'

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Davis Martin wrote:

> > That's right Us new englanders are all set with rocks.

I wish we had more -- we have to BUY them for our yard here in
Los Angeles! No joke!

PS: I grew up in Franklin Mass where stone walls were everywhere
-- gotta put the miserable things somewhere! Couldn't dig a
decent hole, as a kid, for all the !@!$@!!! rocks in there.

But all this southwest sedimentary rock, and quakes and old
volcanoes, give us another 20 million years and our rocks will
be better than yours!

..

Did you mean: san */andreas/* fault <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Sm&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=san+andreas+fault&spell=1> ?

With the Fault Zone & the Nuclear Reactor Plant
situated directly on it, you might not have to wait
that long.

I have a 'stand by' contract with a Helicopter Transport Co.
when I visit Calif. - thanks to GPS, I'm good to go from
most any location.

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe