-----------------
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok That is not a normal walmart shelf oil. Also Phophorus is not zink I didn't see it list ZZDP levels.
   It is also not under 2.50 a QT like the oils at walmart these folks are looking at.
   Here is what I use. My machinist uses this when Joe Gibbs oil is too expensive.
   http://www.valvoline.com/racing/
   Note the Zink level is .12 and the phophorous level is .12.
   The conventional oil is 3.50 a QT at my local Napa auto parts store.
   Davis

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"