Re: [Amc-list] 401 Oil Mods

You have been very civil and agreeable, both of you! I just wanted to make sure the discussion didn't take a turn for the worse, from either you or Nick or someone else taking offense to either side.

Please post your dyno numbers here, or link to a website where they can be found. It helps to know how much power certain combos will produce.

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 07:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx> wrote:    I agree with Tom -- let's just keep it at "agreeing to disagree" if a concensus can't be reached and let it go. No one has to "win"!!

I thought we were having a very civil and agreeable conversation. I only spoke in facts and I didn't see much disagreement.
   unfortunatly, I know nothing about the AMC 6. I have only been into the v-8's and mostly racing them. I have reciently gotten into serious street playing

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"