Re: [Amc-list] flat tappet oil

I think that running the racing oil on the street depends a lot on what you run it in.

Say, me for instance.
In the last few years I've not been in the best of shape.
The car does not get driven a lot.
If we're talking a few hundred or a couple thousand miles max in a summer then change it out.
I'd realy doubt that the detergent package is going to make much difference.
The high zinc levels would probably be of more benefit than the detergent package.

Not sure.

I managed a whopping 350 miles last summer.
We have warm weather sneaking in and out, I can't drive it yet as my arm is just too sore and weak to allow it.

One more summer of this crap and it'll be getting an AW4....  :[

I want to be able to drive it!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV