Re: [Amc-list] 401 Oil Mods

Bruce and Nick here are incredible sources of engine lore for
those of us without all that experience; and I'm glad to here
your opinions too. Welcome Davis!

We all know there's lots of ways to get any job done, and your
motors don't blow up due to just luck after 20 years.

We need the diversity, it's good for everyone, and that means
disagreement on technique. The rest of us reading this stuff
aren't listening for "who will win X argument?" but "wow these
are all interesting ideas to consider".

I wish yall'd pipe up about AMC six issues like this and not
just 8's.  While I don't go for performance like that I DO go
for longevity and I sometimes use my motors hard in the desert --
good oiling and build techniques matter!