Re: [Amc-list] How I drive my cars/front brake drum resolution/generator

Re: [Amc-list] How I drive my cars/front brake drum resolution/generator vrs alternator

I'm a grandpa driving kinda guy, too. Not a grandpa yet, but my kids
are 22, 18 and 12 - so, ...

Anyway, I'm seriously weighing whether to let the kids drive the
Rambler at all. We've had discussions about speeds and brakes and
shifting - but I can hear the tires squeal on the corner when they're
in the Miata or beating on my Corolla. Think once the Rambler is
running right, I'll give them the grandpa's version of driver's ed.

(Although their real grandpa drove over 100 in his Windstar with them.
New minivan, not paying attention to the speed - kinda got carried
away. But we won't talk about how fast real grandpa's drive.)