Re: [Amc-list] More Fickle Buyers - Bumper Ends

There's always scrap aluminum (got $15 apiece for my messed up ones) Did you post on the Eagle list?

From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] More Fickle Buyers - Bumper Ends
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

None are listers, thankfully.

A guy in St. Louis has been toying with me about
buying the front and rear bumper ends from the 83
Eagle wagon I am currently parting out.

I offered them to him for $10 each.  He kept asking
questions about some other parts and did not provide
his name.  Anyway, I haven't heard anything from him
for the last couple of days.  The parts are boxed up
and I can give a buyer the same deal and a quick
response on the shipping cost.

Otherwise I will put them on Ebay individually this
weekend.

The price will be higher.  Good condition.  One front
end appears to have a light skim of body filler but
the others have only some parking lot type scratches.
Most of the fasteners are included.  Contact me
off-list if you are interested.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA