Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:13:08 -0500
From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] ZDDP Mobil Oil List
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Motorhead" makes a special high zinc and phosporous oil. 0.250% zinc,
doesn't give phosphorous amount in the ad. Check www.motorheadoil.com.
They also make a 0.125% zinc oil, and a "ZBoost" (zinc boost) additive
for $9.95 that treats 5-6 quarts, bringing zinc levels back up to
API-SL levels (0.110% zinc).
I haven't tried it and get nothing from Motorhead, except for a $40 paid
ad in AMC. ($40 gets vendors a 1/3 page ad for a year!!
--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"