[Amc-list] looking at an AMX

I found a '77 AMX loaded with the full gauge kit that needs a motor. Thinking about buying it and swapping the parts I need (my seats are okay shape, but they bend to easily under my own 6' tall, 300 lb frame) then reselling it as a project. Doesn't look like it has any rust either. *sigh* I just can't afford to keep all the toys I find! I can give whoever wants to buy it the 2WD 5 speed from my Comanche and flywheel/clutch/driveshaft as well.