Re: [Amc-list] WANTED

There were several Jeeps with 401s going for pretty low money at last sunday's swap meet. Been meaning to post up to the lists about them, but I've been busy. (got pics and contact numbers)

From: Jock J JocewJ Jocewicz <namdra@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] WANTED
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just received the following from Car Craft:

Hi guys,
I need to ask for a little help. CC is planning on building another AMC
engine soon and I need to find some 401 parts. Is there a way I can get
the word out for a couple of cranks and blocks?
Douglas R. Glad
Editor, Car Craft Magazine
6420 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048