Re: [Amc-list] The Gov. of The State of New York

Re: [Amc-list] The Gov. of The State of New York

What does this have to do with AMC's??

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:10:47 -0400 Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Late Breaking News..........:
>
> Gov. Elliot Spitzer has told Senior Advisors
> he'd been involved in a Prostitution Ring,
> apparently as a Client.. 'client 9' at the
> Emperors Club, Feb. 13, 2008 -
>
> Also, there is a story of a Prostitute being
> transported to Washington D.C. a violation
> of The Man Act - a law concerning Slavery..
>
> Also, the Crack Tax, which states although
> trading in an Illegal Substance, one still
> must pay Sales Tax, raising a set of difficult
> issues on Tax Evasion.
>

> Albany goes 'Hard Rock'..
>
> excuse me while I pull the pin on this Grenade..
>
> ..can I get an Amen ?
>
> :-P

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
  JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!  http://www.AMCDragRacing.com.

30th. AMC NATIONALS - SEP.11-13. 2008 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766