[Amc-list] steerin wheel adapter

the grant wheel adapter kit i used is #3196. that is
the # for the eagles and fits my 62 classic. i do not
know how many others are the same as that. the eagle
hub was a tight enough fit, that once it got about
half way on, kept cranking down on the shaft nut, and
it pressed the splines in it better. the other hub i
had just slid right on the splines, and if it was
power steering would work just fine, but with the
manual steering, the aluminum in the hub was not
strong enough to hold the splines and stripped out. i
think this eagle one with the tighter fit will work
better. feels like it is more secure.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules