Re: [Amc-list] Blow thru turbo on 258 1969 rambler

Re: [Amc-list] Blow thru turbo on 258 1969 rambler

Mark; When I sent my mock-up of the plates I also said
to not ask me to make a set, because of the liability
factor. Too bad that this society is so sue happy that
people are afraid to do things. Yours drops the front
end down further than mine did, as I shared one set of
bolts, just making six holes total.....Russ