Re: [Amc-list] Holley to Chapter 11

Sorry to hear about Holley. They have an interesting
history so if you want good automotive reading, check
out their beginnings back when.
I remember the Holley blowing out a power valve in my
59 Rebel wagon leaving the Dallas Drive-in (remember
those). It took a quarter of a tank to drive the 24
miles home and a cloud of smoke trailed us the whole
time. Luckily they are easy to fix, and I knew their
weak spot, so a buddy recommended when I first got the
car to stock up on them.
He also suggested that, with my pendent to put my foot
in it (I dropped the Ambo 327 in it, y'know), that I
carry a couple in the tool box along with a gasket ot
two. I did this after that experience.
What I like about the Holleys are the range of
adjustments, and they are simple to work on.
Hope they pull themselves out of it.....Russ