[Amc-list] Renault Torino in LA

I emailed the craigslist seller about the original six
cylinder engine in that Torino on craigslist.   I told
him the 302 Ford motor was not special and that the
original six was.

Here is his response:

"Special?   I have the original engine, and in case
you dont know, most of the jeep trucks from the 60
have the same overhead cam engine , they run about $50
at your local junk yard"

At least he does have the original engine so you could
theoretically return the car to a stock condition.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA