Re: [Amc-list] Eagle rear diff difaffembly [;)] brake line

Re: [Amc-list] Eagle rear diff difaffembly [;)] brake line

I don't think 5 will do it.
I'd guess closer to 6-7 foot.
No harm in buying
1ea 5'
1ea 2'
1ea1'
and a union! :]
use the combo that fits best.
might save you a 2nd trip and be easier to work with.
Might not :[

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV