[Amc-list] transmission lube

I forgot to ask -- what's the best lube to put in this
gearbox? The TSM says "no extreme-pressure oils". I'm not sure
what that really means, and it's nearly impossible to google
search it because it's both a technical phrase and marketing
phrase. And who doesn't want "extreme"?

I assume the TSM is referring to particular metal-based
additives, not some STP-like scam.

It'll have old metal, but new seals (the main reason this box
is apart).

It probably doesn't matter I suppose, as heat isn't an issue,
nor is extreme gear-tooth pressures (let's be serious) and the
biggest forces are clutch shaft side-load and first/reverse
shifting where no oil will solve the problem. But since we're
talking about $20 vs. $10 for something that will be in there
for a decade, I'll spring for the extra!