[Amc-list] Mr. Nopi doesn't come around here anymore!

[Amc-list] Mr. Nopi doesn't come around here anymore!

My oldest son races his Miata in SCCA Solo II (basically zipping around a
parking lot - but looks like a lot of fun). He ordered some parts and got a
Nopi figure with his parts.

Well, Mr. Nopi is standing on an outdoors side table and my two older sons are
peppering him with an "Official!!!!" Red Ryder BB Gun, a .177
Caliber spring-loaded pellet pistol from Checkoslovakia and a bow and arrow
set.

Hope the suburban neighbors don't get too freaked, lol.