-------------------
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:24:03 -0500
From: "Thomas, Jeff" <jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxx>

AMC Team,
I have a nice 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer with a 360 2BBl carb. The carb is
the original Ford 2BBL that came with the car. It's starting to run
really rich. I paid a shop to rebuild it but it's running rich again and
I'm past my warranty. This has been a chronic problem with this carb for
about 2 years.

Can anyone with experience with an aftermarket 2BBL make a
recommendation ? I switched my 71 Javelin AMX from a stock 4BBL carb to
an Edelbrock aftermarket and it runs great. I can't see where Edelbrock
makes or sells an equivalent 2 BBL however. I would love to hear from
anyone who has a Wagonner and has done this switch successfully and has
some information to offer.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"