  From: David Shelbo
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:36 PM
To: Al podgorski; Deneen Richards; Henry Sobell; David Hoffmann; Janet Rawson; Burt Adams; Barry Leffers; Rick Nafziger; Darrin Keener; Greg Taylor; Mike Lund; Bob Toth; Conie Mayhugh; Chad Moore; Linda Scicluna; Rene Fournier; Joe Jurica; Russel Kozak; Robert Kulczycki; Bruce Wall; Tad Machrowicz; Tony Abbott; Kurt Overway; Jeremy Clemens; Cheryl nagy; Marie DeWitt; Steve Bagnall; Darrin Keener; Kenneth Koole; Oksana Woloszczuk; Cori Heath; Karen Vitale
Subject: AWESOME T-BUCKET OFFER! Full Throttle and Open Door Needs You!

  Dear Friends!

  As many of you know, my church car club, Full Throttle, has been building a very special ?23 Ford T-Bucket Street Rod for a while now.  Great news, it is now complete and has been donated to the Detroit Open Door Rescue Mission.  It is currently being raffled off and the drawing is only a week and a half away.  The final day is Sunday, March 9, 2008 and the place is AutoRama!  How fun is that!

  Trust me, all our guys have done a beautiful job in building this sweet rod and anyone would be proud to own it!  So here is your chance, all you have to do is go to:
  http://www.opendoorrescuemission.com/index.html  by next Wednesday to get your raffle ticket on line.

  If you would like to learn more about the build and our cool car club I encourage you to go to:
  http://kensingtonchurch-fullthrottle.blogspot.com/
  You might even see someone you know wrenching on that baby!

  And if you can?t get your order in on time you can buy tickets live at the Detroit AutoRama next weekend:
  http://www.autorama.com/casi/detroit.htm

  Please do your best to help this worthy cause and if you don?t mind forward this e-mail to any other Gearhead and charitable person you know!

  Thanks for your help!
  Dave
  248-828-1445 home
  586-353-2145 work