[Amc-list] rambler bike rack??

does anyone know/have a bike rack that would fit a 62
classic? i got a new addition to my "antique"
collection. i got my grandfathers (died in 1967)
bicycle. it is a 1953 schwinn panther. cool bike. i
got to repaint it, recover the seat, fix the horn and
find a new headlight. i think the fenders and all
might shine up with some neverdull. will see. if not,
will have to figure something else out.

i know, somewhat off topic, but i think it is cool and
might look cool sittin with casper at the car shows.
would love to pack that around hanging off the back of
it. ;-)

anyone interested in pics, they will be posted on my
picasaweb album at www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

if an old bike rack for a rambler is "impossible" to
get, does anyone think one of them ones you get at
wally world that straps to the trunk will fit, and
hold the weight of this bike? it weighs 50 lbs or so.
its HEAVY for a bicycle. lol.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules