Re: [Amc-list] Good Rambler day! (big nut driveshaft loose?

Re: [Amc-list] Good Rambler day! (big nut driveshaft loose?

I did what Frank describes on my 66 American (with big
nut).  Only I pulled the whole rear axle assembly
before removing the driveshaft the way Frank
describes.  I guess I had more room.  It was my first
Rambler and I just felt my way through the process.

Joe Fulton