Re: [Amc-list] AutoZone Parts, etc. - Another Bonus

Re: [Amc-list] AutoZone Parts, etc. - Another Bonus

The $20 is great unless the store near you is awful (I've had one for
about a year now -- I think it's been that long since I was in one).
There's an Advance a little further down the road which is much better
than AutoZone has been in a long, long time and I usually go there for
the normal stupid stuff. I'm also close to warehouses for two regional
chains that put the national chains (even NAPA) to shame.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH