[Amc-list] Free ignition box ... just pay shipping

[Amc-list] Free ignition box ... just pay shipping

Hi all,
  I have the Prestolite ignition box from a 1974 CJ 6-cylinder, still has American Motors and the p/n on it. It came of my CJ when I parted it.  If someone could use a spare, its free for the cost of postage.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.  - 1 John 5:11-12