Re: [Amc-list] RockAuto Prices

Probably the same thing that happened to Al's Auto Supply here (gobbled up by Schucks)

From: Glen Hoag <hoag@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] RockAuto Prices
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

They also have to be shipping from the same warehouse.  Sometimes
RockAuto drop-ships from multiple warehouses, and you don't get the
benefit of combined shipping.

OT: did anyone see that O'Reilly Auto Parts has made a bid for CSK
Auto?  I wonder what that will do to the PartsAmerica.com joint
venture CSK (Checker/Schuck's/Kragen) has with Advance Auto Parts, as
O'Reilly and Advance operate in the same markets.

--Glen