[Amc-list] Fw: fan blower housing and license tag paint

[Amc-list] Fw: fan blower housing and license tag paint

Sorry if this came through already; having some e-mail problems today...

 Matt's right - I use a lot of both brake cleaner and carburetor cleaner
 spray - they're powerful degreasers.  And they're usually pretty
 inexpensive!  I use them mostly on cleanup of metal parts to be repainted.
 Some brands are pretty "hot", and will attack old paint and some material,
 like vinyl, plastic, etc.  I'd try it cautiously on your blower housing.  I
 would think it would work fine, but....

 Dan