Re: [Amc-list] stunning $650k+ rambler

The 1913 Rambler was owned they guy who finished the
restoration on the 1911 car.  I have seen both cars.
They were in the same shop.  The owner has since sold
the 1913 car.  If Scott is watching this auction he
now knows that he sold the 1913 car WAY too cheaply.

Joe Fulton

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190199033204