Re: [Amc-list] stunning $650k+ rambler

The car is real.  The auction may be a farce.  The car
was here in Salinas for a few touchup items on a
fabulous restoration.  It was intended to be shown at
Pebble Beach last August.  I don't know if it made it
or not.  I have also heard it run.

Joe Fulton

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190199033204