[Amc-list] 1970s Hornet 2 dr wanted

Has anyone on this List got a 1970-74 Hornet 2dr for sale in driving condition?  I had a 1970 Hortnet SST coupe that I inherited from my mother, I had it a few years and then had a weak moment one day and sold it.  The jerk I sold it to really just bought it for "cheap wheels" and cared nothing for it and wrapped it around a tree one day and it ended up in a salvage yard where it got cut up (AMC cars have no value for parts,so they told me). They got more for scrap metal.

Contact me off-list if you have one or know of one that's not a piece of junk and can be driven while restoring it.Somewhere in the Southeast would be best.

Jay Ciampi

jciampi@xxxxxxxx