Re: [Amc-list] correct fuel pump for 232-six

Re: [Amc-list] correct fuel pump for 232-six

Frank,

Thank you for weighing in on this topic.  It appears that the two-
stage vacuum booster type pump (my old one) picked up from under the
cam on the engine while the single stage (electric wiper type) picks
up from over the cam.  This provided a bit of confusion for me and I
wanted to be sure!

Thank You,

Rich Morgan