[Amc-list] Looking for V8 engine mount brackets for 73 Hornet

[Amc-list] Looking for V8 engine mount brackets for 73 Hornet

Hi Guys,

Have not posted in awhile.  I'm in AZ now along with my 70 Bob Allison powered AMX road racer.  I am embarking on a new restoration project.  I have purchased Chuck Smiley's 73 Hornet that he campaigned out on the West coast and drove three SCCA solo 1 championships betweem 85 and 89.

Don Shmitz in Kenosha is in the process of building a new 401 for the car and we just found out we don't have the correct V8 engine brackets for the motor mounts.  If anyone has them for sale please contact me email hal.lynch@xxxxxxx or cell 847 414 0274.

Thanks

Hal