[Amc-list] I-6 American rear wheel cylinders $8.

[Amc-list] I-6 American rear wheel cylinders $8.

At Autozone Brakeware 33290.  7.99.  I measured and they are the correct 15/16".  The only others I found were the Bendix brand at Kragen for 52.99  each!  The brakeware brand is made in China and I don't know where the Bendix is made.  Search your conscience accordingly.  But if your Rambler mentality would have you bore out that pitted cylinder one more time and maybe wind up putting your car into the wall. . . well, this may save you.
The website only let me find it by part number search and I had the same problem at the counter.  33290 is the correct number.