[Amc-list] e-bay 20 Insertion Fee listings

[Amc-list] e-bay 20 Insertion Fee listings

Hey Group,
Today was the .20 deal for listing on e-bay.  I just completed the days work of listing more items than before.  I have around 65 t-shirt designs listed, NEW is the baby/toddler t-shirts and the first couple of license plates.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130198290921&rd=1  390 LOGO License Plate link.
Matadorman75 is the search name.  I got the coffee mugs but still need the transfer outputs.  That will come next week.

IF any of you folks are interested, instead of bidding, just contact me and I will sell it directly to you for the opening bid and stated shipping.  Most of the artwork is on the website also.

The custom calendars are going well, and I have about a dozen club shows listed.  Did you get yours yet?

Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx