------------
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:50:33 -0500
From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>

Too bad there isn't an exact replacement for my 67. There is one other
difference that is really important between the Bendix and Wagner master
cylinders: The Wagner master uses a stepped bore design and if I
remember correctly, that means different bore sizes in the wheel
cylinders between Bendix and Wagner.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"