Re: [Amc-list] Grem / Hornet Dashboard Interchange??

Re: [Amc-list] Grem / Hornet Dashboard Interchange??

Maybe with some minor modifications a dash from a 1970
through 1977 Gremlin will fit you car.  A dash from a
1970 through 77 Hornet will also fit your car.

The Gremlin dash changed to the Concord style when the
Concord came out in 1978.

Joe Fulton

--- "Graham, George W (GE Infra, Energy)"