[Amc-list] Shipping Fenders (DHL is bad)

[Amc-list] Shipping Fenders (DHL is bad)

Mark,

DHL is the worst for shipping anything.  They won't stand behind the shipment and they don't have a good track record in delivering on time.  I have had a few problems with them.  One instance, I had an overnight package coming to me that took 4 weeks and a ton of my time.  They made up all kinds of stories on where the package was as well as have me sitting around waiting many nights for a delivery guy spoke to me on the phone saying he had the package and would drop it off that night and never showed up.  This went on for weeks.  They had lost the package, couldn't track it as well as lied to me about where it was.  I wouldn't use them unless you don't have any other choice and are desperate.  BTW, the mix up cost me over $5000.00 in business and they tried charging the overnight fee for it as well.

Fenders are rigid so you don't really need to put them in a box. You can get by the size issue by taking flat pieces of cardboard and wrapping them around the fender instead of putting them in a large boxes.  I have had a few fenders shipped this way through UPS.  It is also the way most new fenders are shipped with cardboard formed around the fender.

Nick

Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends