Re: [Amc-list] shipping fenders

Here's my $0.02 on using truck freight for something
like fenders.

It's OK if you are the recipient and you have a
butt for the shipper if he is an amateur.  There are
somewhat stringent rules for packing and the shipper
has to take the freight to the truck dock for loading
or someone (the buyer) has to pay extra for a pickup
at home.  Everything costs:  truck with lift gate for
example.

Joe Fulton