[Amc-list] 77 Gremlin parting out (not mine)

[Amc-list] 77 Gremlin parting out (not mine)

The guy I am getting the disc brakes from is parting out the 77 Gremlin I am pulling them from. I am taking the brakes, steering column, steering wheel, and washer bottle. Other than this and the motor the car is complete, including all trim and glass. If anyone is interested in parts let me know a phone number for you and I will pass it along to him. I believe the grille and a head light door are going to be spoken for if they are in good shape.  The car is purple, and has a faded "X" on the rear fenders. It has tan and black checkered interior and all the guages are intact.

Troy