Re: [Amc-list] Le Wreck (R5's)

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008, JOE FULTON wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_6AyjDIqZA

Pretty amazing!

My first thought was, what are all those idiots doing standing
by the side of the road?!

My second thought was, duh, watching the race! I like that
everyone was participating, rolling cars back over, etc. OK
it's stupid to be totally stupid and stand outside a bad corner
(umm, old skidmarks right at you?!) but it reminded me of
the motocrosses I uased to attend with my father as a kid in
Mass. in the mid 1960's. A bit of danger, and probably some of
my tinnitus, but hey, life is for living (somewhat carefully :-)