Re: [Amc-list] Stroker pistons

Speaking of Tom Yang:

I have watched his web site for the past couple of
years, before his trip to Australia when he was still
working for CBS.  I have learned one thing:  I don't
ever want a Ferrari and I don't envy those who have
them.

Talk about undependable, prone-to-break pieces of
precision junk.

Give me an an old Rambler or AMC muscle car....please.

Joe Fulton