[Amc-list] 2008 Las Vegas AMC Reunion/AMCRC Southwest Regional Meet

[Amc-list] 2008 Las Vegas AMC Reunion/AMCRC Southwest Regional Meet

It's my pleasure to announce the dates for this year's
show are November 7-8.  The program will be similar to
last year.  Tentative plans include a tour of a
classic car museum in Las Vegas called the Sunbelt
Auto Collection on Friday, the 7th.  It's a great
collection.  This will be followed by dinner
(restaurant TBA) and then back to the Hacienda for
those people staying there.  We may try to fit a
Hoover Dam tour somewhere in there as well.   For
those who have never seen Hoover Dam, the show site is
only four miles from there.   Saturday is the car show
followed by awards and dinner.

We were going to schedule the show for October 31 and
November 1 but that's Halloween weekend and we decided
that having the show on that weekend might affect
attendance so we pushed it back a week.  If you're
coming to town for SEMA (Nov. 4-7), stick around one
more day and come to the show.

The hotel is only willing to block 20 (maybe 30) rooms
for us at a rate of $65.35 per night all inclusive.
If you're definitely coming or planning on coming, you
may want to book your room early.

I'm working on the flyer/registration form and they
should be ready very soon.  If you would like one,
please send me an e-mail and I'll be more than happy
to send you one.

For more information, my e-mail is
chicago0516@xxxxxxxxx and my cell no. is 702-985-7647.